Know Your Secretary
Dr. Anagha Anil Heroor
MS.,DOMS., FCPS., DNB (OPHTHALMOLOGY)
Medical Director, Anil Eye Hospital, Dombivili (ISO 9001: 2015, ASNH & NABH certified)
Chairman of the Gopalkrishna Charitable trust
Member, ARC West Zone AIOS
Hon. Secretary, Maharashtra Ophthalmological Society
Executive Member, IIRSI
Ex Co-Editor, AIOS Newsletter
Member , FBS Women’s Empowerment & Networking Committee
MBBS : 1992 ,Lokmanya Tilak Municipal Medical college, Sion, Mumbai, with 1st rank , Mumbai University & awarded 12 prizes, gold & silver medals. DOMS: 1996, Sion, Hospital, Mumbai, with Gold medal
MS.,FCPS & DNB:1997 all from Sion Hospital, Mumbai-topper in all the examinations.
- FCPS & DNB:1997 all from Sion Hospital, Mumbai-topper in all the examinations.
- International presentation: Video presentation at ESCRS 2018 & 2019
- Performed live surgery at various conferences & numerous academic presentations in various regional, state & national & international fora.
- Won the ‘Best Surgical Video award’ at the Rajasthan Ophthalmological Conference in November 2018.
- Received the ‘Best Surgical skills award ‘Women’s Ophthalmological Society ‘ conference December 2018, Hyderabad.
- Best team,Scientific presentation in Interstate competition: WOS, Bengaluru, Sept ‘19
- Winner of Best surgical video: Challenging cases: September 2019: ROSCON, Jaipur
- Awarded the “BHISHAGVARYA AWARD-THE BEST DOCTOR OF THE YEAR 2012” by the BSM, Dombivili Nov 2012.
- Awarded the IIRSI gold medal at the hands of the Vice-President of India, Shri Venkiah Naiduji July 2018.
- Awarded the” Dombivili Bhooshan Puraskar” in October 2018.
- Awarded the “Business Leader Award” October 2018
- Awarded gold medal at IBeach flm festival, Goa, August 2019
- Awarded the RJK Singh Community Ophthalmology Award, October 2019
Chairman of the Gopal Krishna Charitable Trust doing a lot of philanthropic work, with a “Mobile van clinic” which conducts eye camps in rural areas, school vision screening camps & awareness lectures. In March 2019, successfully organized a rally for glaucoma awareness at Dombivili. In September 2019, chief coordinator for the MOS awareness initiative for eye donation. As a personal hobby, she regularly writes poetry, has learnt Hindustani classical music & classical dance.